My 30th birthday is 281 days away. Meaning that my 30 by 30 list is on a countdown. However, I may give myself until the end of my 30th year in hopes of getting a few more items on this list done. I probably won’t get them all done, but I do want to make another push to try some of these new activities I’ve always wanted to do!
That list is:
30 things I want to do by my 30th birthday:
Get a tattoo(Actually getting my 2nd one this summer!) Run a 5K Learn how to shoot a gun& go hunting Go skydiving
- Finish the first draft of my first novel
- Learn how to keep my bedroom clean & organized (I have my days…)
- Run a 10K
- Travel abroad
Learn how to cook more options and become a better baker.
- Learn how to surf
- Learn to jump on horseback
- Go horseback riding on the beach
- Learn to snorkel/scuba dive
- Go white water rafting
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Ride a mechanical bull (and stay on for at least 4 seconds)
- Learn how to drive a motorcycle(get my license.)
- Go rock climbing (I’ve done the walls, but never experienced the real deal!)
- Swim with dolphins
- See the Empire State Building
- Become a morning person (I have my days…)
- Make a difference in someone’s life (I like to hope I’ve already done this, but will still strive for it.)
Give back to Shriner’s Hospital for Children in Minneapolis, MN in some form(ongoing as a Patient Ambassador and donor)
- Complete NaNoWriMo (not happening this year, sadly)
- Become involved in Suicide Prevention in honor of Adam & all the others I’ve known
- Go to a professional sporting event for a sport for the first time (
NBA,WNBA, NHL, NASCAR, ATP)
- Promote more research into genetic causes behind bilateral talipes equinovarus.
- Prove my doctors wrong about being in a wheelchair (Was told I’d be in a wheelchair by 30…)
Turn my passions into a career
- Fall in Love ( I know I can’t truly put a timeline on this)
So who wants to take on one of these items with me?