My Guilty Pleasures:
- Getting my hair colored professionally. I’m not a super girly girl. I’m not overly materialistic. But I spend good money to get my hair done. I love my hair stylist and believe it is well worth the money to love my hair as much as I do.
- Starbucks. Specifically Venti 1/2 Caff Nonfat Cinnamon Dolce with 1 pump Mocha Extra Dry Cappuccinos.
- Being sunkissed.
- Making other people smile. I am known to spoil my friends and family because I love being the reason someone smiles.
- Chick lit.
- Cosmopolitan—even after doing a rhetorical critique of the objectification of women I still read the damn magazine every month.
- Having a little too much fun.
- Bud Light. I’m weird…I don’t like fancier beers all that much. But give me a cold Bud Light and you will make me a happy girl. Especially if paired with live music!
- Boys with brains who are also pro-choice. This isn’t the easiest to find unfortunately given where I reside.
- Durango Boots
- Summer dresses.
- Flip flops.
- Running shorts.
- Pink/Victoria’s Secret