10 things that make me awesome:
What doesn’t make me awesome?
I might be a bit sassy and on a self-love kick this week. So this is a little too easy to post today!
1. I don’t know how to shut up 98% of the time. And yes being talkative does make me awesome. I’m great at breaking the ice whether it be a work conference call or out for a night with friends.
2. I love with all my heart.
3. I am a bitch. That is an honest bitch. I will always tell you the truth…even if you don’t necessarily want to hear it. I wasn’t raised to sugar coat things.
4. I will stand up for myself and my loved ones to anyone/anything.
5. I make fun of myself as much as anyone else will. I think it’s good to be able to laugh at yourself.
6. I love life. I’m typically a happy go lucky, smiling face that will do my best to brighten the days of those around me.
7. I’m a fighter. Meaning I defy the odds. Never supposed to walk? Screw that. Never supposed to run again? Screw that. I rise to the challenge in front of me.
8. I’m me. There isn’t anyone quite like me. I don’t fit in one set category. As a special person once told me, “I just don’t know how to describe you or what to expect. You’re not like the rest…”
9. I’m stubborn as hell. Which can be a bad thing, but can also be a great thing.
10. I have a big heart. Whether it be “Paying it Forward,” donating to the latest cause/fundraiser, helping a friend out, or whatever…I show my love and support to my friends and family as well as people I’ve never met. Anything I can do to brighten someone’s day or help them in a time of need.