I’m attempting a 31 day blog challenge hosted by Fabulous Finds by Tiffany. Here’s hoping this helps me get back into blogging!
So in the spirit of that…here’s day 1!
Headshot by the wonderful Jenny Lockhart.
Megan. Megz. TwinsChica. Just me.
5 Facts About Me
- I am who I am. I wouldn’t change that if I could. I don’t apologize for it. It’s not who I am to apologize or alter myself, to make someone else happy. That being said, I try not to be rude, but I’ll always be honest. And sometimes honesty hurts.
- There is so much about me that many don’t know and may never know. Until you’ve walked in my shoes, you will probably never fully understand me.
- I have the most amazing parents, brother, godparents, sisters by meaning, and nieces/nephew by meaning. They are the people who are there for me NO MATTER WHAT!
- I was never supposed to walk, therefore I don’t believe in taking anything for granted. Live your life up while you have it.
- I LOVE communication, my little bears, my family, dogs, Wheaten Terriers, the Minnesota Twins, politics, feminists, my friends, my besties, sports, Twitter, my little sis by meaning, my big sis by meaning, my godparents, West Wing, Sons of Anarchy, Sex and the City, blazers, PINK, guacamole, writing, Victoria’s Secret, extra dry cappuccinos, he Sooners, Nashville, music, Spotify Premium, Washington, DC, South Dakota scenery, Gerber daisies, Cobian sandals, Pink Yoga capri leggings, Twins baseball, my life, smiling, laughing, having fun, Cherry Coke, Barq’s Rootbeer, Sweetarts, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, the Vikings, the Coyotes, USD, talking, rambling, scenic photography, snark, dance parties in my car, and so much more!
I’m known to ramble so the fact that I “kind of” kept it to five facts is amazing.
Looking forward to sharing more about myself in these 31 days of blogging!