As you’ll find my original 30 by 30 post here you’ll notice I haven’t really accomplished that much since I wrote it.
Of course I’ve also failed at blogging the last few months—but alas that’s because life has been going so darn great. And well blogging has always been a therapy for me, so during the good times I have less need to write my life out.
But back to my 30 by 30…at the rate I’m going I won’t even have half of it finished by my 30th birthday, February 21, 2016.
That needs to change….so who is going to challenge me to get stuff on this list done?
Or better yet pick something to do with me?
30 things I want to do by my 30th birthday:
Get a tattoo Run a 5K
- Learn how to shoot a gun & go hunting
- Go skydiving
- Finish the first draft of my first novel
- Learn how to keep my bedroom clean & organized
- Run a 10K
- Travel abroad
- Learn how to cook more options and become a better baker.
- Learn how to surf
- Learn to jump on horseback
- Go horseback riding on the beach
- Learn to snorkel/scuba dive
- Go white water rafting
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Ride a mechanical bull (and stay on for at least 4 seconds)
- Learn how to drive a motorcycle(get my license.)
- Go rock climbing
- Swim with dolphins
- See the Empire State Building
- Become a morning person
- Make a difference in someone’s life
- Give back to Shriner’s Hospital for Children in Minneapolis, MN in some form
- Complete NaNoWriMo (not happening this year, sadly)
- Become involved in Suicide Prevention in honor of Adam & all the others I’ve known
- Go to a professional sporting event for a sport for the first time (NBA, WNBA, NHL, NASCAR, ATP)
- Promote more research into genetic causes behind bilateral talipes equinovarus.
- Prove my doctors wrong about being in a wheelchair
Turn my passions into a career
- Fall in Love