A little Ten on Tuesday from Ashley J Tyler Photography Blog!
1. Have you ever used Craigslist? Nope. I look a lot, but haven’t actually used yet.
2. Can you sew? Yes, but as my favorite pair of jeans tells you I can’t patch pockets on the ass of jeans. I prefer to not have to hand sew because I obviously suck at that!
3. Do you pour syrup on your pancakes or dip your pancakes in the syrup? Pour, but I don’t like too much syrup.
4. Rain storms: Love them or hate them? Love them, but prefer warmer ones.
5. Do you like swimming? Ehh, I’ll be quite honest…I would rather sun bathe on an inflatable mat and only get wet when I need to or be out tubing/jet skiing. I’m not a big swimmer.
6. What kind of drink do you order at Sonic? I’ve never had sonic. With my allergies, I’d probably have to play it safe which is the same as boring.
7. Are you funny? Well people tend to laugh around me a lot so sure. So be it if half of that is them laughing at me because of something dumb I said/did. I like making people laugh.
8. At what age will your kids get cell phones?I didn’t get my first one until I was 17 years old. If and when I have kids they can have them when they start driving. Not before.
9. What’s your favorite vegetable? I kind of hate veggies. Potatoes aren’t really considered veggies by some, but by far my favorite veggie like food.
10. Were you a Girl Scout? Lifetime member. Former Assistant Leader. Was a Girl Scout from Daisy all the way until I became a lifetime member after graduating.
And to end with a photo of why I love South Dakota.