1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Sweet Home Alabama. I already have watched it a gadzillion times. Love it.
2. Let’s say someone wrote a screenplay about you; what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why?
Drew Barrymore. We don’t look alike, but she seems like someone who can laugh at herself which is something I have down to a T. (:
3. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
I honestly don’t remember. I know Adam’s Family, City Slickers, The Beautician and the Beast and several others were in elementary school. But probably one before that.
4. Did you ever make out at the back of a movie theater in middle school/high school?
Because my mother reads my blog sometimes I will plead the 5th, but I’m 99% sure my mom already knew this answer. I was extremely boy crazy growing up.
5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?)
6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with.
Drew Barrymore or Sarah Jessica Parker. I’m not really such a diehard fan of any actor/actress that I’d give anything to have dinner with them, but I think it’d be cool to meet either of those ladies.
7. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
The remake of Psycho. There are many others, but that one tops the list. I own it. Although not on purpose. Has same cover as original. Tricked me for sure.
8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go?
Yes, I don’t really go to the theater all that often. But I am known to sneak a water or a snack in. Movies are expensive enough without them charging you 3X what a pop really should cost.
9. Movie theater popcorn: love or hate it?
Love it. I try not to give in though.
10. What is the all-time best Disney movie in your opinion?
Aladdin. Love it. Unfortunately I lent my copy to Quincy a year ago and never got it back. Damn him!