A picture of yourself with 10 facts
1. I was never supposed to walk, dance, or play sports. I like to prove people wrong though, so my bilateral talipes equinovarus doesn’t hold me back from anything.
2. I use music and blogging as a way of expressing what I can’t bring myself to put into words.
3. I am obsessed with the Minnesota Twins. I love sports & baseball in general, but I eat, sleep, and breathe Twins Baseball.
4. While I only biologically have one sibling, I have two sisters by meaning giving me 5 nieces/nephew by meaning. Plus I have tons of sorority sisters. I call April & Kelcy my sisters (And Haleigh, Keeliegh, Wiley, & Oakleigh and Carleigh my nieces/nephew) often confusing people that know I only have 1 brother, Patrick.
*Ironically, April & Kelcy have never even met & yet chose to spell girl names ending in -leigh.
5. I love city life, but I live for country sights. Therefore as much as some amazing jobs might exist elsewhere, Sioux Falls is the area in which I would love to settle down.
6. I’m stubborn as hell. I am me. I am not the typical girl. I am an emotional tomboy who can play girly, but I am not who you’d expect at all.
George Strait says it best in How Bout Them Cowgirls:
“But she wants a man who wants her to be herself, And she’ll never change, don’t know how to hide , Her stubborn will or her fightin’ side.”
And Lee Brice says it in She Ain’t Right:
“She got her daddy’s tongue and temper, Sometimes her mouth could use a filter. God shook his head the day he built her, Oh, but I bet he smiled. She loves and lives her life unruly. “
7. I am the biggest klutz you’ll ever meet. I have a history of ridiculous injuries and concussion with even more ridiculous stories behind them. How I was ever in dance, I can’t even understand at times.
8. I’ve made some of the best of friends through social media & technology. I consider several of my tweeps to be my Twitter BFF’s and am excited to meet them this summer.
9. I am a medical mystery and belong as a case study in a medical journal. I am allergic to just about every antibiotic commonly given out and several others. I am allergic to latex, bananas, strawberries, bees, wasps, tang, certain red dyes, pollen, cats, dust, mold, mosquitoes, and so much more. I have a hearing loss, wear contacts/glasses, have clubfeet, have low blood sugar/low blood pressure issues, and TMJ.
10. I’ve watched Sweet Home Alabama at least 100 times since I moved into my apartment. Partly because I have it on VHS and the DVD player in my room is broken. And partly because I love the story in it.